Thursday, March 16, 2006

Writing

Its really been a while since i have done any writing like this. It brings back alot of memories.
I remember making something like this before . Only that time the spot was for a fictional character of a dog.
It was a long time ago. Seeing a nice layout reminds me of that time. i like a nice layout , i like thiings too look aesthetically pleasing.
It gives you the illusion that your life is like that . Although often its a seething mass of turmoil underneath.
The times before when i goot involved with writing on the internet i was very isolated. Thats all changed now. i am only writing just now really because i am laid up in bed with a cold. Im in Poland on holiday and its snowing. Its not the best time to have a cold. Or a fever as my partner calls it.
theres a samoyed http://www.samoyed.org/ called Hera here with me and my sleeping partner from my holiday. We are in her old room waiting foor the dawn. before she craashed out she brought me a couple of sandwiches and a cold beer.
Honestly the poor dog is panting with the heat. Shes a russian dog and built foor sleeping in the snow. A house with central heating isnt the best place for her.
Hera is a lot like a husky.
This journal will be her psychic pawprints. I get the beer though because she dont drink Heineken.
Her favourite activity is chewing underwear.

No comments: